The Kansas Trade Development Division provides individualized counseling and expertise to Kansas Companies developing or expanding their export markets.
- Locate export financing packages for your company
- Coordinate marketing promotions with state, federal and foreign agencies
- Conduct export seminars
- Counsel companies on international marketing
- Distribute foreign trade leads to Kansas companies
- Host foreign delegation
- Provide export data and foreign market research
- Participate in international trade shows
STEP Grant Program – Available to a small business, farm or ranch that is export-ready, grants range from $2,500-$20,000 and require a 25% cash match of private funds. Funds may be used for international market research, international promotion of products and services, international marketing projects and international sales development.